WHY IS FIELDTURF THE CHOICE OF MANAGERS, COACHES AND ATHLETES?
Playability, the stable surface with wide guage design - 3/4" between the fibre stiches - allows proper penetration of the infill by the players cleats. This allows players to properly plant, cut or twist and release, without excessive torque. The heavier "artificial earth" of FieldTurf's infill - generally almost double the mass and weight of competing systems - accounts for FieldTurf's excellent long-term shock absorbency (G-max) without the need for a seperate shock pad.
Energy Restitution, is the energy that a surface restores to the player. Contrary to all-rubber pitches that are soft and unstable, FieldTurf's silica sand and cryogenic rubber infill delivers the amount of energy resititution equal to natural grass, providing excellent performance everytime!
Technology. The engineered system innovation was so valuable, FieldTurf patented it. There are four major benefits of these patented features.
The Unique Tufting Process - Row Distance and Guage
- this is a key feature of the FieldTurf invention. The wide spacing or guage between the fibre stiches allows proper cleat penetration in to the infill
The Three Layered Infill System
- this formulation maintains the g-max before, during and after play
- unique layering method ensures proper g-max from the get go
- system takes advantage of dynamic forces for consistent playing characteristics
- consistent drainage characteristics without undue particle segregation
Finger Coated Backing
- increased drainage through backing
- decreased drainage failure from particle blockage
Softer and Stiffer Monfilament Fibres
- ability to control ball resistance through spined monofilament fibres unmatched memory to return each fibre to upright position
- durable lay over fibre simultaneous infill trapping effect by stabilizing and encapsulating the infill materials
Eight Year Warranty, Insured. FieldTurf's insured warranty provides all customers with automatic protection of $7 million (US figure) per year for repair or replacement. No maximum on any claim. No deductable. No retention and no retention period. When you make a large investment on a modern artificial turf field, you want to know that your investment is protected. Protected for the future, regardless of what happens to the company who sold and installed your field. FieldTurf’s Engineered System makes the turf stand out from the crowd -- the same holds true for the insured warranty. FieldTurf’s insured warranty provides customers worldwide with protection. FieldTurf prepays each policy for the life of the warranty - in advance!